Thursday, March 7

Clues from New Westminster, BC

Hello Stampin' Friends!
Wow, I know there's been a lot going on lately, so I just want to remind you all that the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt has started!   It will run from March 1st to May 12th.  All you have to do is collect 50 different clues from 50 different participating blogs, email them to me, and you'll be entered to WIN $150 of STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT!!  PLUS, you'll be ENTERED TO WIN a PRIZE FROM ME, the 'FANCY FRIENDS KIT'!
Keep reading for  details on how to play!  Join the fun – and enjoy all the fabulous blogs along the way!

Treasure Hunt! Welcome Pirates! Find 50 different clues from 50 different blogs then list and email your results including your name and address. $150 worth of Stampin' Up! product to the winner!!
$150 worth of Stampin' Up! product to the winner!!

My clue is coming up! My husband has been undergoing a lot of

diagnostic testing and it completely fell by the wayside 

momentarily. 

No comments: